Company : Lionbridge
Location : Chennai
Job Role : Junior Test Engineer
Experience : 0 - 1 yrs
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :We’re bridge-builders. Barrier-breakers. Linguistic experts and cultural translators. We build deep relationships with the biggest brands in the world, so they can build deeper relationships with their customers. We’re fluent in 350+ languages, and we work from more than 5,000 cities as we combine human empathy and machine intelligence. We’ve been doing it for 20+ years, and we’re just warming up.
Job Description :
1. Understanding the functionality related to an allotted module/project.
2. Testing for the allocated unit as per standards
3. Analyze the available test artifacts required for test execution
4. Executes Manual test cases
5. Maintain Test Execution logs
6. Defect reporting and tracking
7. Logs Individual issues and downtime
8. Uses utilities and tools to support testing
9. Adhering to quality standards/process and time schedules provided.
Education: Graduates or Post Graduates with computer knowledge/certification
Experience: 0 - 12 months
1. In-depth understanding and knowledge of the education completed
2. Basic Knowledge on Platforms like Windows / Unix / Mainframes / Midrange
3. Basic Testing Concepts
4. Intermediate level Database knowledge
5. Knowledge of any Test Execution Tool