Company : CACTUS
Location : Mumbai
Job Role : PPC Analyst
Experience : 3+ yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :CACTUS is a leading global provider of scientific and medical communication services to researchers, authors, scholarly journals, publishers, academic societies, and pharmaceutical and device companies.
Job Description :
1. Being responsible and accountable for lead generation and ROI
2. Creating effective & efficient SEM strategies
3. Managing multiple PPC accounts on Google Adwords, Overture, Yahoo, Bing etc. and other popular local search engines in each market
4. Managing & supervising work related to PPC accounts for markets like US, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China
5. Analyzing large sets of data, and multi-tasking across a wide array of responsibilities.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: An ideal applicant should have 3+ years of relevant experience in Pay-Per-Click advertising campaign management and Search Engine Optimization.
1. Experience in managing multiple & high value accounts in Google adwords and Overture
2. Concepts and understanding of internet marketing principals
3. Functional experience in using Google Analytics, for website traffic statistics and analysis, including the use of funnel visualization
4. Understanding of principals and concepts behind split testing and/or multivariate testing of websites and campaign creatives (such as Pay-Per-Click advertisements) to optimize results
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Will be required to interact marketing managers of different nationalities.