Company : Grid Logic
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Senior Android Developer
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Grid Logic helps Clients turn strategy into action and set high targets. Our customers have reported dramatic improvements in operational-level compliance with corporate strategies and increased Brand Awareness, sales and profitability.
Job Description :
1. Collaborate daily with the implementation teams to help produce acceptance criteria for user stories, providing technical and domain expertise that helps drive decision making.
2. Develop user interfaces that are intuitive, usable, visually appealing, and easy to learn.
3. Develop software requirements specifications and software design specifications.
4. Develop working, readable, testable, scalable, maintainable, and quality source code.
5. Deliver materials on time, on budget, and of high quality.
6. Work with hardware and software developers in a wide range of disciplines to develop fully integrated applications.
7. Set expectations and establish priorities throughout the development life cycle
8. Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting
9. Create multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
Experience: At least 2 years working in in Android development and previous experience working in Java.
1. Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and an in-depth knowledge of Android devices.
2. Experience with Agile (XP and Scrum) or Lean development.
3. Experience with source code management using Git or similar technologies.
4. Desire to work using a Test-Driven Development (TDD) Approach.
5. Experience with working with Design-Driven Development (DDD).
7. Prior experience with Android TV apps development will be an added advantage
8. Strong experience of detecting and correcting memory usage issues, and optimising code for application performance.
9. Strong experience in Java application development, with extensive use of: