Company : Amazon
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Development Engineer
Experience : 1+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelor Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
Job Description :
1. Design, implementation, and deployment of key functional areas in the website, social/community features, mobile platform and mobile applications.
2. Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent
3. You will work extensively with cross-functional teams across team on the design and development of core platform functionality
4. You will work with business teams and project managers to convert functional requirements into detailed technical specifications.
5. You will work with engineers both onsite and offsite to define technical tasks and build detailed implementation plans.
6. Continue to innovate and build solutions to support business growth and launch new features.
7. Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
8. Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations.
9. Effectively research and benchmark Amazon technology against other competing systems in the industry.
Qualifications: A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
Experience: 1+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related software design and development.
1. Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures
2. Strong problem solving ability and object-oriented design skills
3. Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Scala, Python, C/C++, or C#
4. Genuinely excited about technology, strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling applications.
5. Demonstrated passion for innovation.
6. Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
7. Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environments