Company : Logicsoft
Location : New Delhi
Job Role : System Administrator (Microsoft)
Experience : 3.5+ yrs
Qualification : B.Tech/MCA
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Logicsoft founded in 1995 in New Delhi by a team of entrepreneurs from prestigious engineering institutions of India to consult, design, develop, implement and support the then emerging Internet space in India.
Job Description :
1. Administering Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory Network Services
2. Administering Microsoft Exchange 2010 configuration and troubleshooting.
3. Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2008
4. Installation and Administration (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, Group Policy, DHCP).
5. Working on technologies especially VMware vSphere and Hyper-V.
6. Working on Networking and network security.
7. Working with Server Storage, SAN Storage and RAID.
8. Should have experience on Clustering on Windows and RDBMS.
9. Working with a ticketing system, tracking work done in hours and completing work according to set schedules.
10. Troubleshoot & resolve computer related issues when contacted by clients by providing both On-site & Remote support.
11. Maintaining software applications, operating systems & regular maintenance.
12. Managing assigned projects & program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
13. Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators,service providers, site personnel and outside vendors & etc. to provide technical assistance & support.
14. supervising the administration of systems & servers related network to ensure availability of services to authority users.
Qualifications: B.Tech/MCA Degree
1. Basic database knowledge of SQL, MySQL & ACCESS etc.
2. Must to have basic networking skills eg. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP
3. Should have experience in handling server infrastructure, clusters of OS/Database
4. Should be having in-depth understanding on Windows / IIS / SQL Server