Company : Siemens
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : WPF Software Developer
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis.
Job Description :
1. As a WPF developer, you will understand, analyze and implement the requirements of the project and you own the quality of the product.
2. You will be responsible for estimating, planning, and managing all of your assigned tasks and report the progress of the task
3. Collaborating closely with all the other members of the team to take shared responsibility for the overall efforts that the team has committed to.
1. Mandatory to have prior work experience in WPF and MVVM. Working experience in WPF custom controls would be an added advantage.
2. Must have strong knowledge in C#, OOPs programming skills, Design principles & patterns
3. Working experience in enterprise application and having knowledge in cloud development would be an added advantage.
4. Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
5. Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.