Company : Pelican
Location : Mumbai
Job Role : Trainee Software Engineer - Backend Java
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : B.E/BSc
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing.
Job Description :
1. The Software Engineer ensures that development activities are done efficiently without any bugs.
Qualification: B.E / BSc Comp
1. Should have expertise in Core Java and advanced concepts like XML parsers (DOM/SAX), JNI, JDBC, RMI and Web Services (SOAP)
2. Should have sound knowledge of database transactions handling concepts
3. Knowledge about two-phase commit (XA transactions) protocol will be preferred
4. Should have fair amount of knowledge in shared memory, multi-processing and multithreading concepts
5. Experience in messaging middleware using JMS or MQ API will be preferred
6. Should be familiar with development tools like Eclipse/JBuilder/JProfiler /NetBeans.
7. BFSI Domain knowledge