Company : Allscripts
Location : Pune
Job Role : Associate Systems Engineer
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :We connect people, places and information across all care settings through our Open, Connected Community of Health. Our full suite of population health solutions build on the power of our comprehensive suite of Clinical and Revenue Cycle core products. We deliver the portfolio flexibility to work with all major EHR applications in the market today. We inspire smarter care
Job Description :
1. Establish, manage and maintain the Systems Development Environments, Upgrades, and Assigned Tasks that meet agreed functional requirements and customer expectations
2. Consistent efforts to deliver as per agreed scope and excel the deliveries from "completeness" and "correctness" point of view
3. Customer focus and closer alignment with the customers' business objectives
4. Ensure enough reviews have happened (Peer, Stakeholders) and all review comments have been closed / incorporated before delivery of any artefacts
5. Keep all stakeholders informed in a timely manner for scope creep and get their consensus
6. Ensure every team member knows the schedule and plan
7. Consistent efforts for delivering as per agreed schedule / plan and excelling within that
8. Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards and excelling within that
9. Identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize them and systematically remove them so that they do not reoccur in further development work.
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in a relevant program of study
Experience: 1. 2+ years system administration experience managing Data Center operations.
1. 2+ years system administration experience managing Data Center operations.
2. 2+ years of administrating enterprise Windows and Virtual Environment.
1. Exceptional troubleshooting skills
2. Responsible for performing L1\L2 triaging of all the alerts escalated to the Team.
3. Worked in Shared Services Environment.
4. Planning and executing the Maintenance following the Application Reboot Sequence.
5. Experience in Microsoft Active Directory services & Domain knowledge.