Company : IBM
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Java Fullstack Developer
Experience : 1 - 2 yrs
Qualification : Bachelors/Masters Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :IBM is transforming to lead. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. Use breakthrough Cognitive computing to help doctors transform patient care, bankers reduce risk, businesses extract critical insights and clinicians diagnose and treat rare pediatric diseases. There is no better place to launch or further your career.
Job Description :
1. As an application developer your role will be design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
2. As developer you will be dealing with all the applications IBMers around the world use is now looking for Java developers to join our agile and dynamic software support and development team.
3. Responsible for maintenance and improvement of very critical IBM internal applications with focus on building and testing Java application.
4. As part of a dedicated, Agile team, the developers will be responsible for: Perform application development based on Agile methodologies & participate in requirements / user story analysis and design.
5. Complete activities related to the assigned user stories based on priority.
6. Conduct appropriate unit and module testing. Detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support).
7. Have a can-do attitude for problem solving, creating solutions thinking out of the box.
8. Work effectively in collaboration with other team members – as well as partners and other support functions when required.
9. Continued focus on improving the applications.
Education: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Experience: Minimum (1 to 2) years of experience in IT Industry.
2. Must have knowledge in working with web development tools such as HTML 5, CSS 3, J2EE features (Servlets, EJBs, etc.) and JQuery
3. Knowledge of Web Service implementation (RESTful and SOAP)
4. Hands on experience in OOAD and Design Patterns
5. Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
6. Worked on SQL, XML and JSON
7. Knowledge of high-level OOP languages and MVC framework
8. Component Development in Action Script
9. Should be able to independently analyze requirements based on a given specification and come up with a sound and sustainable algorithmic design.