Company : Morgan Stanley
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Java Developer
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelor Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
Job Description :
1. Actively contribute code to global technology initiatives in support of the Equity Swaps business
2. Partner with multiple user groups (e.g. Traders, Operations, Trade-Support groups) to translate business requirements into functional specifications
3. Drive analysis, design, build, test, and deployment phases with global development team(s) and related Business/Operations group(s) using the Agile methodology
4. Adhere to and enforce change management standards to minimize technology risk
5. Partner closely with business groups to identify and rectify process issues
6. Evolve to subject matter expertise (SME) status to foster knowledge sharing within the development community.
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in Core Java/Middleware application development.
1. Expertise in Java (Level 4), RDBMS (Level 3), XML (Level 2) and Unix (Level 3)
2. Practical experience in the Agile development methodology
3. A solid understanding of object oriented design practices and ability to apply design practices to real business problems.
4. A thorough understanding of message based architectures
5. Database knowledge with experience writing queries (e.g. Sybase, DB2, KDB,or equivalents)
6. Knowledge of messaging solutions (e.g. Apache Kafka or IBM MQ)