Company : Stryker
Location : Gurgaon
Job Role : Senior Software Engineer
Experience : 2+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelors/Masters Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Job Description :
1. Design and implement complex software components and subsystems including object-oriented analysis and design, drafting design documentation and planning and conducting integrations and component tests.
2. Support the design of the architectural concepts and basic framework of the product
3. Ensure a smooth transition from the product’s concept phase to maturity phase.
4. Provide technical solutions to complex problems.
5. Participate in formal verification and validation activities.
6. Follow the company’s quality process and complies with quality management system procedures.
7. Work as part of a team using established company procedures for Agile Software Development.
8. Follow company standards for code development.
9. Participate in software planning and estimating activities.
Qualification/Experience: Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field (such as computer engineering, software engineering, biomedical engineering, or mathematical sciences) from premier institutes with at least two years of industry experience in professional software development. Masters Degree is preferred.
1. Algorithms and data structures
2. Object oriented design and analysis
3. Design Patterns; Expert in C++ programming concepts
4. Software design, development and verification methodologies
5. Use of software developments tools, such as compilers, interpreters, programming editors, debuggers, source code control, defect management.
6. Proficiency in Qt/QML, exposure to development of image processing applications.
7. Experience in medical devices, robotics, and/or surgical navigation is an asset.