Company : Tapplent
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Web Developer
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : BS (CS) Degree
Last Date : ASAP
About Company :We are on the cusp of some extraordinary disruptions brought about by workforce technology and practices. By 2020, 40% of the workforce will be free agents - freelancers, contractors and consultants. Workers - be it employees, contractors are in a side hustle to use the tools that meet their needs, and connectivity on their mobile to get their jobs done.
Job Description :
1. Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
2. The position requires constant communication with colleagues. Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
4. Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
5. Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Qualification: BS in computer science or a related field.
1. Proven working experience in web programming.
2. Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
4. A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
5. Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
6. Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
7. Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
8. Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
9. Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.