Company : Barclays
Location : Pune
Job Role : Infrastructure Engineer
Experience : Freshers / Experience
Qualification : Any Graduate
Last Date : ASAP
Job Description :
1. Technical support to facilitate design & delivery of Business driven changes.
2. Working with the Product Managers and Platform Engineers to upgrade infrastructure/Services.
3. Implement solutions in line with technology roadmaps and global strategy.
4. Work with Support teams to share knowledge and educate 2nd line teams.
5. Working with group IT Security and Governance teams to ensure all IT Security policies and standards are applied.
6. Close liaison with the Design & Development, Release Management, Service Management and 2nd line production/support functions.
7. Implementation of Business driven changes, Configuration of Group Policies.
8. Reactive and pro-active resolution of Incidents, performing Changes, Upgrades to existing Windows Server Infrastructure.
9. Support of Windows Clusters, antivirus, backups, deployment tools and monitoring tools, capacity management.
Qualification: Any Graduate
1. Active Directory
2. AWS / Microsoft Azure
3. Configuration Management, Provisioning / Deployment systems & technologies
4. Capacity, Performance & Availability Management / Monitoring
5. Chef, Jenkins, Git/Stash
6. Vulnerability Management, SCCM deployment
7. Virtualisation Technologies (VMWare ESX) MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
8. SAN & NAS knowledge
9. HP hardware (Blades/rack mounted servers, enclosures)
10. .NET/SQL programming would be great advantage.